Delegated Assurance Review Processor
|Title:||Delegated Assurance Review Processor|
Delegated Assurance Review Processor
Delegated Underwriting and Risk Operations
Manager Delegate Underwriting Services
This position supports the department responsible for reviewing insured loans submitted under a lenders delegated authority. The DAR processor works with the DAR Team to ensure receipt and execution of the review of files in a timely manner. The DAR processor may be responsible for data entry as well as delivery of review results. In order to achieve the general purpose of this position the following duties and responsibilities have been outlines:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing outstanding underwriting packages including follow up for outstanding documentation.
- Responsible for managing the delivery of review results to the lender.
- Responsible for data entry of underwriting review within the DAR systems.
- Support the Director and Managers within the Delegated Underwriting area.
- Handle customer or internal inquiries as appropriate and elevate inquiries to the appropriate party as necessary.
- Proficiently utilizing all systems developed for the DAR process (Alfresco/AXIS/Cogent/SharePoint).
- Develop and maintain respect with all employees and management.
- Exercise personal initiative in organizing and completing tasks.
- Effectively problem solve by using judgment based upon knowledge of existing management policies and departmental practices and procedures.
- Meet established productivity and task management standards.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the Company Culture.
- Ability to collaborate with internal departments within National MI.
- Analyzes and interprets information accurately.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A minimum of 1- 2 years in mortgage lending or mortgage insurance
- Processing and/or closing experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- High level of integrity and trust
- Team player with selfless attitude
- Precise attention to detail
- Ownership and pride in work
- Is dependable and keeps commitments
- Professional demeanor
- High school diploma (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
Ability to read and comprehend detailed policy manuals, instructions, correspondence, and memos; Ability to write and speak effectively; Ability to present information in one-on-one and small group situations to peer, management within National MI, Vendors and Customers.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions and diagrams, forms and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
Strong in MS Office, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel. Able to effectively learn and use the all system/applications needed for loan reviews and DAR workflow.
We offer a wide range of benefits to full-time employees, including:
Easy and effective on line enrollment in Medical, dental and vision insurance options and:
Diversity and Inclusion
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with JPMorgan Chase Health Savings Account (HSA)
- ING 401(k) account with 100% company match on employee contributions up to 4% of base salary (statutory limits apply)
- Term life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional Voluntary benefits, including auto/home insurance, legal services, pet insurance, employee purchase program (employees can purchase new, brand-name computers and electronics through easy payroll deductions)
- ADP Personal Discounts (Perks). The ADP Personal Discounts program offers discounts on hundreds of brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness and more.
At National MI, we strive to create a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to build a diverse workforce, increase competencies, and support career development for all our employees. Our welcoming work environment encourages employees to engage with one another and make National MI a place they look forward to working each day.
National Mortgage Insurance Corporation ("National MI℠") is a new mortgage insurance company that has access to over $500 million of private, unencumbered capital for the mortgage insurance sector. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, National MI is led by an experienced management team with strong mortgage, financial services and start-up experience.
Our goal is to provide a fresh, new perspective to the market through innovative products and risk protection delivered by National MI’s very talented sales force and risk managers.
National MI seeks to differentiate itself based on several principles:
• Financial strength – we are highly capitalized and have no constraints due to legacy business
• Significant capacity to insure new business and offer competitive programs and products to support your production goals
• A unique underwriting program with strong loan quality assurance
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications